Meeting the Gambits Vol. 2: Gambits after 1.d4 by Andrew Martin (PC-DVD)
Squashing counterplay is a favourite pastime of strong chess players and in meeting the Gambits Vol 2 we see plenty of that.
Advice and suggestions are given against:
- The Benko Gambit - 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 b5
- The Budapest Gambit (including the Fajarowicz Gambit) - 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e5
- The Albin Counter-Gambit - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e5
- The Von Hennig-Schara Gambit - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c5 4.cxd5 cxd4
- The Queen’s Gambit (a little-known system for Black) - 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Nf6
- Video running time: 5 hours 49 min. (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Database with more than 50 instructive model games
- Including CB 14 – Reader
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows 8.1, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVDROM drive and internet connection for program activation.
EAN 9783866816718, Chessbase Fritz Trainer DVD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.