Mastering the French Part 1 by Susan Polgar
On this 3 Part DVD series Susan Polgar will share with you her experiences, exciting battles, and won games from the first opening she ever learned at the early age of 4.
Although the French can be complex, the main benefit is there are not many long and forceful lines compared to other openings. Susan will teach you the key to learning the French, to understand the pawn strategies, tactical motifs and basic plans.
So join Susan as well as some of world's elite Grandmasters such as Victor Korchnoi, Nigel Short and Alexander Morozevich in playing this fun and exciting opening defense.
Mastering the French: Part 1
This DVD covers:
Chapter 1 Side Variations 2.d3, 2.b3 and 2.Qe2
Chapter 2 Typical Ideas in the French Advance
Chapter 3 Advance Variations 3.e5
Chapter 4 Exchange Variation 3.exd5
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.