The Queen's Gambit Black Dyed Poplar and Ash Root Chess Board
As seen in the hit netflix show "The Queen's Gambit"
This board is the same design that is used in the final match between Beth and Borgov at the 1968 USSR Chess Championship. This classically elegant board oozes class and is made from Black Dyed Poplar and Ash root with an inlaid border. The matte finish gives the board great a feel when sliding pieces over it. A classic and luxurious chess board for elite enjoyment of the game.
Available in 3 square sizes:
- 45mm squares, suitable for 3" King height pieces
- 50mm squares, suitable for 3.75" King height pieces
- 55mm squares, suitable for 4" King height pieces
Overall Board Dimensions:
- 45mm squares board: 450mm x 450mm x 15mm
- 50mm squares board: 500mm x 500mm x 15mm
- 55mm squares board: 550mm x 550mm x 15mm
Rechapados Ferrer is a workshop located in the town of La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain) with more than 60 years of experience in designing and manufacturing artisanal chess boards.
Ferrer chess boards are used in the world chess championships organised by FIDE, World Chess, European Chess and US Chess Federation.
Both the playing face of the chessboard and the reverse are manufactured with high quality veneers and a special finish
Chess pieces not included