Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 10 by Susan Polgar
Learn the Endgame the Easy Way: Essential Endgames Intermediate to Advanced
In this DVD Susan will take you to the next level on your way to mastering the endgame. Grandmaster Polgar teaches how to play and win the more difficult endgames of all types - Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Queen endgames.
By using frequently occurring endgame examples Susan will have you prepared to handle even the most challenging endgames that can arise. A detailed study of typical endgame reference positions, and a great follow-up to Volumes 8 & 9.
Video running time: 133 minutes.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.