Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 9 by Susan Polgar
Learn the Endgame the Easy Way: Essential Basic Endgames Part 2
Essential Basic Endgames Part 2 teaches how to play and win Endgames. In fact, Grandmaster Susan Polgar says that Endgames are more essential to learn than Openings. This is part 2 of the 2-part DVD series.
In Lesson 1 of this DVD, Susan will cover all the essential Rook Endgames, including: Rook vs. one Pawn, Rook vs. two connected Pawns, Rook vs. Bishop, Rook vs. Knight, the Philidor and Lucena positions, Multi-pawn Endgames, Rook and Bishop vs. Rook, Rook vs one Pawn and two Pawns, Rook vs. Bishop, and Rook and Pawn vs. Rook. In
Lessons 2-5, Susan covers Bishop Endgames, Knight Endgames, Bishop vs. Knight Endgames, Queen Endgames, and lots more.
Susan also cover all the essential Rook endgames, including:
- 1.Rook versus 1 pawn
- 2.Rook versus 2 connected pawns
- 3.Rook versus Bishop and Knight
- 4. The Philidor and Lucena position
- 5. Multi-pawn Endgames
- 6. Rook and bishop versus a Rook
- 7.Rook versus 1 pawn, 2 pawns, 1Bishop
- 8.Rook and pawn versus 1 Rook
Susan also covers :
- Bishop Endgames, Knight Endgames,
- Bishop vs. Knight endgames,
- Queen endgames and lots more!
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.