All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
Unambitious Beginnings - The action from the opening leg of the FIDE Grand Prix in Sharjah
- Learning from Dima - Determined to improve, Carl Strugnell employed Dmitri Svetushkin
Beer & Blitz - The Kings Head hosted another rather strong blitz tournament
- Saunders on Chess - John enjoyed his contrasting trips to the Kings Head and RAC Club
Opening Trends - More success for the Reti and also the Caro-Kann
- The Brits Rock! - Some fine attacking play from the British players at Gibraltar
Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Wijk and the 4NCL?
- Illegal Moves - More useful advice from International Arbiter Alex Holowczak
Taxi! - John Henderson shares tales of cab-driving chess players
- Know the Rules - Bill Forster has some handy advice for the tournament player
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.