All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
So Invincible - Yochanan Afek reports from Wijk, where So and Jones shone
- The Gibraltar Chess Experience - Andrew Smith very much enjoyed his return to ‘the Rock’
Nigel Short - Junior Tay caught up with the 2016 British Knockout Champion
- Horse Power! - Milos Pavlovic demonstrates how best to handle your knights
Changes to the Rules of Chess - Alex Holowczak explains the new FIDE Laws coming in from July
- When Baku came to Hastings - Shaun Press on the ins and outs of a new pairing system
The Littlechild Trophy - Roger Emerson recently discovered an old trophy in his loft
- How Nigel Triumphed - Matthew Lunn looks back on the 2016 British Knockout
Young Guns - Junior Tay was impressed by Daniel Fernandez and Freddie Hand
- Mike Basman: London Under 18 Champion? - The veteran IM finished first in the 2016 London Junior!
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.