In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with...Leon Watson - Working for Chessable is a dream job for the former crime reporter
- Classic Drama - Ding Liren, not Carlsen, finished first in the GCT Finals at Olympia
- A Fun Fundraiser - Terry Chapman annotates the best game of the Pro-Biz Cup
- The Power of Intuition - Carl Strugnell details his return to chessboxing after a long break
- Nepo Nails It - Ian Nepomniachtchi became a Candidate, as Yochanan Afek explains
- In From the Cold - Danny Gormally reports from a rejuvenated Hastings Congress
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players in the closing legs of the GCT?
- The Love of a Woman... or the Love of Chess? - Mark Ozanne tries to understand why he sacrificed a relationship
- Chess Marathon - Ben Graff has been playing a lot of chess of late
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King enjoyed his visit to the Sunway Sitges Festival
- He’s Ours! - How one club is reclaiming its part in history, by Leon Watson
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Porman’s opening preparation came off for once
- Blunders and Brilliancies - Danny Gormally shows there were again plenty of both at Hastings
- Studies - Brian looks at the work of Steffen Nielsen and Martin Minski
- Home News - Michael Adams rode his luck at times, but won the British KO
- Overseas News - Magnus Carlsen completed a hat-trick of titles over Christmas
- Solutions - How did you get on with last month’s Christmas quiz?
- This Month’s New Releases - The new Kaufman, Sielecki and Levenfish works are reviewed
- Saunders on Chess - John wonders whether internet blitz is a generational thing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.