UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features includes: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
In the Shadow of a Legend - Garry Kasparov had to play second fiddle to Aronian in St. Louis
- Continuing the Success - Sarah Hegarty reports on a dramatic finish to the UK Chess Challenge
Llandudno Eye-Catchers - John Emms annotates his prize-winning best game from the British
- Everyone’s a Winner! - Robert Page enjoys a weekend congress on the Kent coast
Opening Trends - The Sicilian Kan is trendy thanks to Caruana and Artemiev
- The Neos’ European Vacation - Junior Tay’s pupils took in plenty of chess while in England & France
Successful Simuls - Stephen Greep reports from Hull, the UK City of Culture
- You Can Win Something with Kids - Alan Burke explains all about the ever-successful 3Cs
World Cup Wizardry - Further tactics training for the new season courtesy of Tbilisi
- Steel Success - The Darnall & Handsworth Rapidplay was enjoyed by Chris Ross
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.