UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Plus all the regular features include: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Personal Bests - Wojtaszek triumphed at Dortmund and MVL shone in St. Louis
Radjabov Returns - Steve Giddins on a small upset at the Geneva Grand Prix
- Keeping up with the Joneses - Gawain Jones won an enthralling speed play-off in Llandudno
Making Your Own Fortune - Craig Hanley certainly made the most of his return to the board
- Best of British - Luke McShane & Gawain Jones on their best games from the British
A Close-Run Thing - Roger Emerson reports on the hard-fought British Over-65s
- That Missed Draw - Jonathan Speelman spotted a draw in a famous bishop endgame
Forgetting Our Intention - Amatzia Avni on a peculiar type of error and how to avoid it
- Falling Into It - Matthew Lunn on why we might want to fall into an opening trap
Which World Champion Are You? - Like many, Milos Pavlovic has his favourite world champion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.